Established in 1993, Rangoli Furnishings Pvt. Ltd. (RFPL) is an Indian manufacturer and exporter of premier high quality towels. Since our inception, in the humble town of Kundli (20 miles from the national capital), we have grown from strength to strength to become a leading supplier of superior quality terry towels and a vast range of embroidered and appliqué work towels, to the biggest retailers across the globe.
With two decades of experience to terry towel manufacturing and exporting, RFPL today carries a sizable amount of technical and strategic know how in this business. We started with a view to cater to the growing demands for quality towels from India and over the years, have made a mark for ourselves in the overseas and indigenous markets. We are now exporting to countries like North America, U.K., Germany, Australia, U.A.E., Russia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and Kyrgyzstan.
Our biggest strength is our ability to preempt the needs of the market and to adapt quickly. This allows us to cater to the ever-changing needs of our customers and fulfill our commitment to deliver complete satisfaction and exceptional value.
We are also an equal opportunity employer with zero tolerance for sweatshops and child labor.
Vision & Mission
RFPL aspires to establish itself as the preferred global supplier of towels and to achieve customer delight at every touch point. We also endeavor to create value for all stakeholders, including the environment and the society we operate in.
RFPL shall strive to achieve constant improvement (Kaizen) across the following key pillars of our business.
Product Innovation, Quality Enhancement, Customer Satisfaction, Stakeholder Value, Customer Relationships.
RFPL’s strength is its ongoing investments towards upgrading and leveraging the power of technology. This helps us produce excellent quality at highly competitive and cost effective manner.
Here is a look at some of our key infrastructure.
- Latest Air jet looms from Tsudakoma, Japan
- Rapier Looms from Vamatex, Italy
- Jacquards from Staubli, Germany
- Advanced MCS, Italian machines to bring fabric colors to life
- Dyes and chemicals sourced from Huntsman, Clariant, CHT and other world-class producers
- AZO free products that adhere to global environmental norms
- Unconventional fabric drying technology on world class tumbler from Anglada, Spain
- Specially developed tumbling process that imparts more bulk to terry finish, providing lustrous towels with softer feel and high absorbing capacity
- Shearing and steam polishing machines from Henri Paulus, Belgium - produces sensational results and enhances glaze and feel
- Automatic cutting and hemming units from AKAB, Sweden
- Final stitching using Juki stitching machines
- Embroidered and appliqué work towels using Barudan machines from Japan
At RFPL, we let our actions do the talking.
The validation of our product quality and business practices stems from the fact that we are a Wal-Mart accredited supplier and a recognized and approved vendor for other global retail giants like Carrefour (France) and Metro Group (Germany).
RFPL is also valued because we take full responsibility to deliver the products of optimum quality for our customers.
- Implementation of TQM (Total Quality Management) principles
- State-of-the-art QA (Quality Assurance) processes with equipment like
Yarn appearance board, Tensile tester, Crock meter, Rubbing and washing fastness, Light box, etc.
Our QC (Quality Check) lab also has an infra lab dyeing machine and a colorimeter. All critical inputs including yarn, dyes, labels, cartons and poly bags are critically checked before use.
Research & Development
RFPL is not just a towel manufacturer and exporter – we are also our client’s partners for designing and development. As an industry leader, we try to stay one-step ahead of the market by innovating, experimenting, and developing newer products.
Based on the inputs of our expert marketing and designing teams, the company employs innovative technology for manufacturing high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
In order to achieve these objectives, we are equipped with the latest machines sourced from leading manufacturers around the world. A team of talented, experienced and enthusiastic professionals leads our R&D initiatives. The team is empowered to improvise and experiment for achieving the desired results.
- Our design team has developed innovative towels ranges using bamboo cotton, milk protein cotton, modal cotton towels
- We have been able to develop various innovative fabric finishes such as Anti microbial, Aroma, Vitamin E!
- Our design team has developed towels using fancy yarns and embellishments and new dobby and jacquard headers are also being develop on a regular basis
- We undertake experiments with existing aswell as alternative fibers to achieve a superior feel and finish
- Our teams also experiment with latest dyes and chemicals
- RFPL is ISO 9001-2008 certified for the Quality Management System for the Bath Towel & Made Ups activities.
- RFPL is certified by Dun & Bradstreet Global Database and we have been assigned with the certification No. is 85-878-4066.
- RFPL is accorded the status of Export House in accordance with the provision of Foreign Trade Policy and Certification No. is AA/ 0411.
Note : Click on the image to view Certificate